Environmental Noise Planning Permits

New industrial developments, generating potential harmful substances, and listed in Annex 1 to the Industrial Emissions Directive (IED)(Directive 2010/75/EU), are regulated by the Environment Agency (England), NRW (Wales) and SEPA (Scotland), and may require an Environmental or other type of Permit. Noise and Vibration are considered to be potential pollutants and Assessments have to be submitted to demonstrate that impacts and effects are minimised and Best Available Techniques (BAT) implemented.

Follow the links below for the industrial sector where you need noise and vibration support in an Environmental Permit or PPC application.

Now explore this service by sector